It is 3:56...and I am awake! Having only slept for about 45 minutes tonight, I can most assuredly say that I am tired. Why, oh why, dear eyes can you not stay closed?
We went to the Dr. today for my 40 week check up. Still 2cm dilated, but I am 75% effaced. Unless he makes his own grand entrance, we will be checking into the hospital at 5am on Thursday morning and we'll start the gig. I am relieved to know there is an end in sight. I have had quite a few contractions tonight, 30 t0 be exact since midnight, but there isn't any regularity of timing or strength. I am still praying that he decides to come on his own.
That's all I got for now. If I wasn't so tired I would try and come up with something clever to write about, but my brain is mush. The only pleasant thing about being awake tonight is that I have been listening to the rain pitter patter on my skylight. Such a sweet and relaxing sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment