Friday, July 17, 2009

277 down...3 to go

I am three days from my due date. The waiting is killing me, I have to keep myself busy or I just get grumpy. ;-) Any other new mommas-to-be feel like that?! As of Wednesday I am 2cm dilated and 25% effaced. The tentative schedule now is go back to the Dr on Monday for my 40 week check-up, and if nothing has happened by then, we will have a scheduled induction on Wednesday night! SO...if nothing else, we will see our baby by Thursday morning/afternoon sometime.

Fortunately, my mom came in on Tuesday night, so I've had her here to hang out with, talk with and do any last minute things. I don't know that I have ever had any length of time to myself with my mom (since I am one of 5 kids), so I am cherishing our time together.

Other than that, we are just chilling out and doing any safe exercises possible that will help wiggle this baby loose. ;-)

2 comments:

Angela said...

SO excited for you!! I hope you have someone lined up to post some pics of the little guy asap! Will say a prayer for fast, easy delivery and super healthy baby boy.

Gow_spot said...

ahhhhh you are sooo close my dear amigasa!
praying for you these days!
and can NOT wait to hear about it all and see some pix of that lil one!
love ya!