Sunday, May 24, 2009

loving summer

The rest of my first week off was so grand. I enjoyed every delicious drop of it! The thoroughly exciting part is that this coming week will be a repeat of week 1! A girl could get used to this whole not working thing. :-)

This weekend Jason and I went to a little farm in Tontitown and we can home with these:

Aren't they gorgeous? They were so sweet and juicy...and totally had that fresh summer taste that somehow doesn't make it into the boxes of store-bought berries.

We ate some and then I froze the rest. Looking forward to opening those up this winter and reliving a lovely May day!

This picture epitomizes the rest of our weekend so far:
We've done a whole lot of NOTHING! This weekend came at the perfect timing. My dear husband has been more tired that normal over the past few weeks. So I have been happy to let him get some extra naps in this weekend. The dog however, leads a lazy life, so I am not sure why he was all snoozy too.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I know what you mean by getting used to not working! I have had such a great week in that sense! Thanks for praying... I am about to update soon, but had a great weekend and week! Can't wait to hear about the little one!

Andra Beth said...

can we get together!! please?! it would make my day. i don't have your email anymore...but you still have mine. :)

prieba@jbu.edu

:) i still have your phonenumber...i guess i could call... but i would really like an email :)