Sunday, May 3, 2009

a little grouchy

I have decided that with Jason and I both working full time, both pursuing master's degrees, being pregnant AND trying to sell our house, that we have filled up our schedule entirely too much. I desperately want to cut something out. Thankfully in two weeks I will be done with work and then I can get all the "home" stuff done during the week. I currently hate that my clothes for the week are still in the dirty laundry hamper and won't be touched until Wednesday because I have two finals to study for and a paper to edit.

Our weekend was spent with both of us stuck behind our laptop screens feverishly writing papers and then scrubbing the house down before our "open house" today. I just got back from a study session and really should be pouring over my notes some more and memorizing my drug list from Psychopharmocology instead of blogging. But, I am tired....and grouchy.

I was a child that watched Anne of Green Gables (any other fans?) and my favorite line was that of Miss Stacey to Anne..."tomorrow is fresh, with no mistakes in it!" Whatever happened today will be done and behind me. The thing I am most looking forward to tomorrow is that it is supposed to be SUNNY! I love the sunshine and after a week solid of rain and clouds, I need a little sun and warmth to liven my soul back up. Maybe I will take a break and go for a walk tomorrow and remind myself of all the good things that God has blessed me with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey grouchy pants! ;) Sun is in the forecast tomorrow. Enjoy! ~h