This post will have to be quick as I have three papers due next week, two by Tuesday and we have a very busy next few days. BUT...I wanted to give a quick update. Jason and I went to a doctor here in town today. We just wanted a second opinion about the whole infertility thing. We both really liked the doctor and appreciated how much time he spent with us. The short of it is that he is going to put me on Metformin (a medicine that helps with PCOS symptoms and it regulates the body's blood sugar so that hopefully my body can start to become normal again). And he is going to have Jason tested just to make sure that we are covering all our bases. I am encouraged and discouraged at the same time. I think I was half hoping that he would whip out a bottle, give me a pill and say "Take this after dinner and get busy tonight...tomorrow take a pregnancy test and it will be positive!" Well, ok...I didn't really expect that, but you get the picture. Waiting another three months or more to see if the Metformin works just feels like forever from now.
So, if you think of it...please pray that:
1- God would give me faith and hold my hand as I learn to trust more
2- That the metformin won't have terrible side effects
3- That Jason and I would grow closer together through this process
4- For a little one to soon make his/her appearance in our lives
Ok...I have to dig into this homework now.
No comments:
Post a Comment