Sunday, August 17, 2008

good things

This weekend was the first in a long time that we haven't had company, plans or homework. Jason and I were ambitious and completed some long over due projects. So, now if you come to our house, we have some blinds in the guest room. No more apologizing to our guests that they need to change in the bathroom. We have given our guests the gift of privacy!

We did wander over to Fayetteville and we poked around Hobby Lobby. I decided to not spend money on a giant canvas and a new conglomeration of oils (I'll do that next month), BUT I could not pass up some decorative knobs and hooks. They were 50% off, which made them about $1.50 each. What do you do with knobs you may ask! Good question. This is what I did:


Pooka and I also went to JBU so that he could run around. How's this for an excited face!

It was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the hooks. You are so creative!

Ava said...

very fun hooks!

Angela said...

I love your bargain art hunting! I call all the art I have in our house "poor man's art". I don't know if you noticed, but in the pictures I posted of the new house, that is a card table top hanging above my bed! (Grabbed it up at my neighbor's garage sale!)

Unknown said...

ahhhh, POOKA! Hey Liz, have a great finish to your week! I'm glad you got a little break to be creative. Love you guys!