Tonight I finished the last of my papers for my summer classes! YEAH! I am so excited about a wee bit o vacation before I hit the grind of the Fall classes. :-) Lucky me, I have a week and a half off. But, I will take what I can get and not complain. I love, love, love school! Just wish that I could do that full time instead of just feeling overwhelmingly busy all the time. I keep telling myself that only two more years and then this madness can stop.
I am on the clomid again, a pretty hefty dose of it too. Last month I had really bad hot flashes while I was on the meds. This month is no different. I was just walking around in a store this afternoon and I broke into a sweat! I will not make fun of menopausal women anymore. It is just no fun what so ever. Anyways...so we continue to pray and trust the Lord for our future. Some days I feel like I am better at this than others.
1 comment:
Congrats on finishing your summer term. The Fall is going to be so fun for you. I miss school!
Breastfeeding gives me hot flashes. No fun at all. Especially in the summertime.
I got your message today, or was it yesterday? I'll call you soon.
Post a Comment