Anyways, back to this weekend....we went blackberry picking, swimming, canoeing and then we also shot off some fireworks. It was heaven to just hang out, laugh and just be with my family. I don't see them often enough. I read this last week something about how life really should be lived backwards, you might appreciate it a little bit more that way. I think that may indeed be true! How many times growing up did I not fully appreciate my brothers, and now I crave time with them.
On the prego front...still not. I am thinking about getting a second opinion from a different doctor. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant the first month, but right now I am basically on 65 day cycles. My progesterone levels are really quite low and not self-mending. I asked the doctor about putting me on some progesterone to help with this and the answer was, "oh no...not right now, we will just up the dose of clomid. If it doesn't work this month then next month we will up it again". I am rather frustrated with this because I feel like upping the dose of clomid alone is going to help. And...at this rate, it will be mid fall before they try something else. On top of that, IF I did become pregnant, my progesterone levels are so low that I would for sure have a miscarriage.
I am leaning on the fact that God knows! He has called me His Beloved, and so I am trusting in him for his perfect plan for our lives.
That's all for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment