So, I woke up on Monday morning just wishing that it was Saturday morning instead. What a horrible way to start the week. It has been such a LONG week...mainly because I have been waiting for today...Saturday. Now that it is Saturday morning I am extremely happy! I woke up not too early, but not too late and I spent and hour in bed just reading a good book. Then, I got a shower...made a fruit smoothie and an omlette for the Husband. I tossed in a load of wash and now I am just chillin' on my couch. I have things to do, but nothing pressing. I am going to hang out with a treasured friend tonight and maybe go to church. I am totally excited about this weekend.
Tuesday, we are heading to Colorado to spend some much needed time with my family. Three of my four brothers will be there, my folks and my sister-in-law. We might go up to the mountains and go fishing (yes, my new favorite hobby...no for real!). Since my brother Dave got married in Germany, and they just moved back to the States, we are also having a reception for them next Saturday. I am so excited to be a part of that and share in their life.
This whole pregnancy thing (or lack thereof) is getting harder. A good friend of mine told me yesterday that she is pregnant. I am so thrilled for her! I just couldn't help but wishing that I was also in her shoes. I keep praying that this will be the month. I know that God has a plan and that it is perfect. I just find myself wishing that I knew what that plan was and how everything fits together. Next month it will be a year that we have been trying to get pregnant. This road is starting to feel long.
1 comment:
I cannot wait to see you! I'd rather have short and sweet visits than none at all! I hope you make it through Monday. ;) Love, Heidi
Post a Comment