We moved. That is my excuse this time for the lack of posting. We moved and it just took me a while to get the other house in shape and this one somewhat unpacked. I have a complete lack of motivation to decorate this house, even though it is cute as a button and I should be thinking of all sorts of ways to make it into my new home. I'll get there.
We have been sick too. My first bout with cleaning up my kiddo's throw-up was this weekend. I won't go into details, but I will say that it did involve me taking my pants off in a public restroom so that I could rinse them out in a sink. My kid was mostly naked in a restaurant. It was not our most stellar evening. I am happy to report that my "mom instinct" kicked in and I didn't even gag while cleaning it up. Secretly I have always been worried that the instinct wouldn't work for me.
I found me camera battery recharger today. Whew...I was worried it had gotten really lost. I'll take some pics of the new place and post them. I really am thankful for our new home. I am just grieving the loss of my stove. I loved that thing. Maybe a little too much. Pretty sure that if this home wasn't only electric I would sneak back in the old house and somehow haul that thing to my new kitchen. Sigh. I am pathetic. I know.
Anyways, I am happy that we getting settled and things are normalizing a bit. I like normal life. At least, I like it sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment