Please tell me that other women besides me have days/weeks in life where they feel like they are on an emtional yo-yo! The past two weeks I have felt hormonal and just not right. Mostly I have been feeling frustrated, irritable, and just easily upset. This weekend was spent arguing with my husband, and disciplining my kid. My husband and I have argued more in the last two weeks than we have in months. I even took a pregnancy test the other day to just make sure that I couldn't blame that type of hormone on my recent attitude issues. And no, I am not pregnant. I don't know whether it is just that I need more sleep, or the move affected me more than I thought, or that I am stressed. Thankfully tomorrow is a new day, a new week and a fresh start. I plan on starting it early in the morning, on my porch with a cup of coffee and my Bible. If anything is going to recharge my batteries, it will be time with the Lord.
I am blessed. No matter my feelings, I need to focus on the Lord and the ways in which He has blessed me. Here is one of those blessings. A cute one, don't you think?
1 comment:
I could tell you were emotional/hormonal/whatever when we talked and I prayed for you a lot this weekend. I know you prayed for us too, and I appreciate it! Tell Jason to pray hard!
Post a Comment