ah...it has been so long since I last posted. What have I been up to you ask? Well...nothing and a lot all at the same time. I don't have anything super interesting or fun to write about tonight, so instead I will share some more pictures of the felt food that I've been making for my niece. The felt is so fun to work with because it doesn't fray.
Breakfast food: Dollar flapjacks with blueberries and bananas.

A complete and nutritious breakfast.

How about some veggies?


Maybe some bow tie pasta...

Sausages! I know these are bad for you, but I love sausage....so I couldn't resist making the play version.

The whole shopping bag full of "food".

Well...that is it for my sewing for a few weeks. I am heading out to CO to visit my family and spend some time with them. If we do anything amazing, I'll let ya know!
6 comments:
Love it! It's so professional looking. You should sell the next batch of groceries!~hb
SUPER cute Liz... I just made raviolis the other day. The bow tie pasta is adorable! :)
so impressed!At first I thought it I was looking at one of my crafty sites! Where did you get the patterns? Is it hard? Addie would love them!
AMAZING! The bow tie pasta is my favorite!
you are SO talented! w-o-w!
You are so talented! I love them. I have four little girls and one more on the way.
Post a Comment