Growing up we read a lot of the Richard Scarry books. My brother and his wife got Obi his first Busytown book for Christmas! I decided to try my hand at making our own Lowly Worm. Here he is!
Then, I am working on making some "food" for my niece for her third birthday that is coming up next month. She loves her kitchen set and I thought this would be a perfect gift! I am a little slow at making these, but learning as I go.
That is as far as I have gotten, but am looking forward to trying out quite a few different things.



7 comments:
WOW! i can not believe A)how crafty you are and B) how AMAZING your crafty items are!!!!!
you are incredible!
oh and liz...
that pix of you and annie and rosita at the park with your babes totally made me wish i could be there with ya'll and my girlies.
miss you! and LOVE reading you and ob's blogs!
wow! haha that is what i was going to say, too :). i am so impressed!! the bookworm looks awesome--you could totally sell your stuff on etsy!
Liz -- those are SO cute!
The eggs and bacon are SO cute. Have you seen the Bugga Bugs patterns? I've made this one: http://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/featured-products/Felt-Food-Homemade-Bread-Pan-Oven-Mitt-and-More.htm
I LOVE THEM!!! I am so envious of your awesome skillz! And I am getting very, very excited about Addison's birthday:)
oh my word! so very very cute!
You are fast! Those are just perfect! How many more until you run out of felt? ~h
Liz, what a gift to your folks! Not the toys themselves, but the memory aspect of it. Rob and Verna will love it all. Are you going to make something for each of your brothers as a keepsake?
|I can accomplish all of that, too, but only in my dreams. Well done, Liz.
Post a Comment