Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today I woke up at 8, fed Obi, and then the two of us proceeded to snooze off and on until 1. We were both super tired, so just resting felt good. I kinda feel like a bum sometimes, but when i can't keep my eyes open...closing them for a nap seems like a great option.

We are doing well. We are slowly figuring out how to do things with a baby in tow...but we are figuring it out and that is what matters (at least I think). There are lots of things that are going by the wayside, like our un-mowed lawn, my garden, the bathroom floors and my fridge, but I am ok with that at the moment.

We are doing some fun things together as a family. Like, last weekend we went to the grape festival and took Obi on his first ferris wheel ride, we've gone on walks around town in the evenings, and we even managed to sneek him into a movie. Jason is a GREAT dad. I can't say enough about how wonderful he has been. He changes diapers, burps Obi and loves to hold the little man. They've got a great bond going on already.

Here is me and my son as we were heading to the carnival!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great Liz! As we all knew you would! Obi is so cute. Hope to see him in real life soon. How are you feeling, besdies tired?