I have been blessed beyond measure to be married to my best friend. He is all that I am not. He can make me laugh more than anyone else and there is no one that I feel as safe and secure with. His quirks are endearing (sometimes aggravating...I'll admit it), but I love him just the way he is. I wouldn't change much, maybe just the fact that he lets the dog chew on his socks all the time.
When I look back on my wedding day, I thought I was in love. And, I suppose I was. But compared to my relationship now, I can say that I really was just "in like". God knew that I needed Jason to balance me, push me, love me, and be an unconditional friend. We've had our ups and downs. We've had our yelling matches. I definitely had the thought "Now, why did I marry him?" in the middle of a fight. BUT, at the end of every day I am always so thankful that on that day four years ago I did say "I DO". I wouldn't be who I am now without my husband.
And...he has given me the best gift a person ever could...our son. I am looking forward to the next years together. May we ever grow closer together. May we grow in the Lord together.
Here's to you babe!
2 comments:
I remember all that craziness the night before your wedding, and then the craziness the day of when I left J's shoes at home and missed you walking down the aisle! It was a great day for a wedding, and a great day for dancing! Ha! I'll never forget any of it.
Happy Anniversary sexy mama!
you were such a barbie bride! sooo beautiful liz.
and felicidades to ya'll's marriage! Praise God for knowing us and bringing us to our hubbies!
miss you loca
Post a Comment