Friday, September 5, 2008

Not today

The test was negative this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking of what today would be like if the test was positive. It would have been a different day. I feel helpless and rather stupid for thinking that maybe this month it would be different. I am trying to still have hope and believe that God cares and is listening to our prayers. Just having a hard time with that this morning. Thanks to those of you that are praying. I need it.

3 comments:

Ava said...

Sweet Liz,
Love you and am thinking of you and praying for God's peace to surround You and Jason....I hope you both have a restful weekend. You are LOVED.
Love, Jenny

Elizabeth said...

I got your message and I am crying with you. Please let me know what I can do to help you. Love you, E

The Wrights said...

My friend..I'm sorry that it was not what you wanted. Hang in there and know that it is especially in these times that you are being held and carried one step at a time.