Whew...my busy weekend is over. I took an hour and a half nap this afternoon, but I loved every minute of all the chaos preceding and during this weekend. I got my house all ready for the parade with the babysitting help of my momma, and an hour from my brother filling "litter bombs" (also known as Luminaries) as he called them...my sweet husband threw together a screensaver of classic Christmas movies to play while our stereo crooned carols. Sorry the lighting was so bad in these pictures, but here ya go!
See the popcorn and cranberries?? It turned out super cute!!
Nothing special, just a little bathroom decor.
Our guest room...with that screensaver.
Obi's room!!
Ohh..a sweet Reindeer boy. :-)
The master...red and white.
And, my old nutcracker that I bought after going to the nutcracker ballet when I was in 5th grade.
It was fun...busy, but fun! Merry Christmas









No comments:
Post a Comment