Thursday, September 16, 2010

new wheels

Not sure I am cool enough to drive this thing, but I am loving it!  I am totally loving the fact that there aren't any bubbles in the window tint, and that the locks work all the time, and that the doors don't screach when they are opened, and that there isn't a crack in the windshield, and that the AC works, and that it is easy to put Obi in and out of, and that the sound system is AH-MAZING, and that there isn't a dent in the front side, and oh...that it runs!!  :-)
I am blessed.  And I am thankful.  God has provided yet again. 

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sa-weet! You look good in it, too! Congrats! Now if only Matt could get a new truck!!

Elizabeth said...

I love it, esp. the color! And you look very nice in it. I always picture myself in a BMW. Someday!

Anonymous said...

Woot woot Liz!!! This is so exciting! It's wonderful! Can't wait to test out your wheels one night. Dessert night- you drive! ;) ~ H