Tuesday, November 17, 2009

list

Two years ago for Christmas my Mother-in-law bought me a sewing machine!  I LOVE it.  But, I have never had the time to truly devote to sewing projects like I would have hoped.  In my dreams, albeit wild dreams, I would love to have an etsy site where I can sell some of my "masterpieces".  I have a whole list of things that I would like to start in on. Curious?

Some fun burp cloths...

And paci holders that are a little more color coordinate-able (is that a word?)

I love these little pillowcase dresses...and though I don't have a girly yet, it would be fun to make some to sell!

Or, how about a cute bag to haul all those baby (or non baby) necessities?

I love the look of these taggie blankets, and totally want to try to make one (or two)...

And, maybe a few of this cute wipe cases:

I have a feeling I am being a little over ambitious right now, but a girl can dream big, right?!  My sewing skills aren't amazing, so it will take me a while to get it all right, but I am totally pumped to start in on these.  I'll be sure to take some pictures of my completed projects when/if they happen!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love these products! i just ordered a bunch of monogrammed bibs, burp rags, bloomers and a monogrammed diaper bag off of etsy for christmas! and i'm going to try and make my own wipe case, shopping cart cover and tag blankie! good luck with all of your projects--i know you can do it!

Lois said...

Liz, I wasn't as wise when I started sewing. I'd pick something like shirts. I'd look at the pattern, try what they said, then revamp it to easier. Have fun!

Ava said...

Ava and Jane would love to be your guinnea pigs on a pillow case dress! Ha!
Great to see you today!
love,
jka

Elizabeth said...

As I was looking at these I thought they were all things you had made. You can do it! I'd like to put my order in now, please.