Last week was a nightmare between work and school. BUT...this week, well, it is a whole other story. This week is Spring Break and I decided to take the whole week off of BOTH work and school. My youngest brother came in on Thursday night and is spending the week with us. I am so excited to have him here as he is helping me do a bunch of stuff around the house. Yesterday and today we did some major landscaping and yard work. We borrowed a friend's truck and hauled THREE truckloads of mulch from the city yard to the house. Thankfully, it only cost me a grand total of $3.00. Yup, that ice storm back in January was good for something after all. :-) I can't imagine how much we would have spent at the hardware store if I had bought bags of mulch. My body is tired and a bit sore, but it feels so good to have accomplished a major task that I've been dreading. I couldn't have done it without Jon!! Tomorrow we are tackling a few projects inside the house. We are having fun too...plenty of movies and the like.
Saturday we went to OK to visit Miss Martinez on her first birthday! It was so much fun to see her waddle around. She is such a part of their family and it is incredible to believe that one year ago she was making her debut and her family was wondering how things would change. I know that they wouldn't trade it for anything. We had a great time...and are so glad we were able to make it.
1 comment:
aww i am glad you are taking the week off to relax and hangout with friends and family! you deserve it! may God bless you throughout the rest of your pregnancy with energy and an overwhelming love for your little one! :)
Post a Comment