I am SO excited! I just played the online Old Navy coupon game and snagged a coupon for $50 off $100 purchase!!! Apparently they reset the site everything Thursday (we just played at 11pm) and they have coupons for up to $75 off $100. Not bad, huh? Here is the link: www.oldnavyweekly.com you just click around till a coupon pops up. In other deals this week... I took three coupons to Walgreens and walked out with free shampoo & toothpaste and a pack of huggies diapers for $5.00. I am pretty darn proud of myself. I took Jason with me to Walgreens, because I didn't want to be by myself if the cashier said something like "oh, you can't use these", but the cashier was congratulating me on my finds. When I walked out I felt a little like a bandit.
In other news though, I have two tests and a presentation this Tuesday night in class. I am way nervous about my psychopharmacology test, but I am trying to do my studying early so that I won't have to cram it all in last minute.
The baby is kicking like crazy....all day long. I am half laughing now, but a little worried that if he is this active outside the womb, I might be in for a real race. :-) Either way, I am SO excited to meet him. Still no closer on the name front. But, we've got time, right? That is what I am telling myself anyways.
Well, I am off to bed to rest up before the nightly kicking rounds wake me up.
2 comments:
hey liz!
laura just told me about your blog. i am so, so excited for you guys and your little one! i love that you have the little growing baby widget, too :). the last few months will fly by, so i hope your pregnancy goes well! best of luck with everything!
~silvy
Ok, I've done the Old Navy thing 17 billion times and only got 10%. I'm jealous of you.
Post a Comment