

I have been meaning to post and write, but honestly...not much has happened lately. Just work, homework and house work. Ewww...that isn't very fun to write about. ;-)
Anyways, my sweetheart took these pictures, and though I think my rear end looks like it is expanding as much as my "front" end, I thought I would post them so you guys can see how Baby Herron is shaping up. My tummy just feels like it is stretching all the time. Most of my pants I can't wear anymore! Jason is fascinated by my belly and is convinced that I look VERY pregnant. Most people though say that I am hardly showing. I dunno. Here they are.
2 comments:
What a sweet tummy!
Sorry I haven't gotten back with you - Ava has had pink eye and we've been dealing with that - I don't want you to get our cooties! We'll figure something out soon! Hope all is well!
Your tummy is ADORABLE! Much cuter than mine ever was:)
I've missed talking to you too. We've been doing the same things as usual, so there's not much to write about. But life is good. I'll call you in the next couple of days!
Post a Comment