BOY! We went to the pregnancy center in town today for an ultrasound. It was so fun to see him stretch and move around in there. I couldn't believe how big he is already. :-) Here are a few pictures:

This one is his whole body. Look at his spine and the little dark spot in the middle is his heart.

Of course they can't say "for sure" whether the baby is a boy or girl, but this picture is looking at his bottom with his little legs bent on either side. The arrow is pointing to my little boy's "man parts".

This one is harder to distinguish what it is, but on the right side his little leg is bent and you can see a few of his toes.
We are SO excited to know what gender our baby is. I go at the end of the month to the doctor's office for the big 20 week ultrasound and so we will hopefully confirm that he is in fact a "he". I am excited about all the trucks and trains, dirt and bugs, boy scouts and camping and all the other BOY things that await us in the future. I love my son already.
In other news...Jason and I when to KC this weekend and had a blast. We ate at some SUPER fun restaurants, wandered around the plaza and saw that the world really is bigger than our little town. :-) BUT...perhaps our favorite thing to see was this:


We were passing a hotel parking lot and saw this! We just had to stop and take a few pictures. It's not often that one comes across the wienermobile.
2 comments:
We affectionately refer to "boy parts" in this house as a "tee tee." You'll have your own name soon! I am SO excited for you! I love my girls, but my little boy is so precious! So happy for you.
So fun you saw the oscar meyer mobile! what a hoot! I'm so excited to have a little boy to be an "auntie" too! ~h
Post a Comment