Monday, February 23, 2009

Flip flop

As of the middle of last week, I started feeling my baby move.  It is the wierdest and most exciting feeling ever.  Sometimes it feels like a thump, other times a little flip flop or a few times it has been a little jab.  I love feeling him inside.  It rests my mind at ease to know that he is ok and that he is enjoying himself in there.  My belly keeps popping out, I can't even wear some clothes that I did two weeks ago. I asked Jason to take a picture, but he said he would tomorrow when there is more daylight.  Sorry.  I tried. 

In other news, my little brother is coming here for a whole week in March.  He and I share the same spring break, so I am going to try and take that time off of work and just spend some time with him.  I also have a few projects around the house that I could use his help with.  For those of you that haven't met my youngest brother, you are missing out!  :-)  I told him that I have a list of things (ie: chores) I want him to do for me and his response was "Ok, sounds good!  I am looking forward to being there Liz".  What 16 year old says that?  Especially after learning that his week of "vacation" was going to be spent painting and packing and lifting heavy things for me!  I am a proud big sister and can't wait to spend some time with him.  it won't all be work.  I am sure we will manage to squeeze in some serious Mario Bros competitions. 

I think Jason and I are making a trip up to Wichita tomorrow.  One of his uncles passed away this weekend and the funeral is Wednesday.  So, we will leave tomorrow evening, go the funeral Wednesday morning and drive home again.  It is important to be there for the family.  In a weird way, I feel like I should go (not that I don't want to) because I haven't been able to go to any of my own family's funerals.  I dunno...

That's about it for now.  Hope everyone has a great week!  

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Do you think John could hop on over here to do a few projects for me? Please?

I love that you can feel that sweet baby of yours wiggle around. He's going to be a mover! I am so glad he is coming. Lola needs a playmate! Only 4 1/2 more months!!