Two exciting things have happened in the past week.
#1- I am flying home to Colorado to see my youngest brother act in "The Music Man". It turns out that all my brothers are coming home for it, so I am totally pumped to go out and catch up with the family. It is also Jon's 16th birthday, so we are going to plan a party to celebrate him. The poor kid has been feeling a little lonely since all of us older kids are off on our own, so I am thankful for this opportunity for all of us to get together.
#2- Jason and I went shopping last weekend. When we built our house we though "no, we don't need can lighting in our living room, we will just have lamps". Well, turns out it is SO hard to read at night on the couch because there isn't any good lighting. Last Saturday we shopped and shopped just looking for the right sofa table that could put behind our couch. We ended up, the last stop of our day, at Pottery Barn...and we were able to get a phenomenal deal on this table and lamps so we are a little excited:
7 comments:
Hey liz!! good to hear from you...I think the girls in my house miss Mac&Cheese...what i really miss is pranks...liz i haven't pulled a good prank since i've been here! isn't that sad... hahaha but a letter or a package or anything would be great thats really sweet of you to think of. I love you and am praying for you!
anyways my address is
Andra Prieb
2 dundrum holiday homes
main st. dundrum
county down
bt33 oly
N.Ireland UK
I LOVE the dog in the background. That is hilarious. Love the lamps, too!
Love it! And the two men in your life are perfect models in these photos! ;) I really missed you today...the past week. I need some real Liz time. Gilmore Girls just isn't cutting it. sigh. Love you!
by the way...that is me, Heidi, Jared wife posting the previous post. NOT jared. haha! just thought I'd clear that up for those out there reading that. ;)
Love the new lamps and table! How are you? We need to catch up!! Have a fun trip and enjoy your family!
xoxo
I love the table and lamps, and I'm so glad I got to see them in person, even if it was a short visit. I miss you!
Liz - So fun to get a glimpse of your house! I haven't been there yet and it looks beautiful. The lamps are a great addition to the Dog and the nice model reading the paper! HA!
Post a Comment