This past week when I was sick, I happened to look out my back window and this is what I saw:
In other news....the pregnancy tests were all negative this month...followed by my period. But the silver lining is that my period started on its own again. This is the third time in a row and all between days 34 and 36. Progress, however slow, is being made. This journey isn't getting any easier, but I am learning to just let go a little bit more each day. This is my last month of Clomid and then I either pick a new doctor or just give it a rest for a while. I am going to be praying about which road to choose. I was reading in Psalms last night and the verse that kept being repeated was "I put my hope in the Lord, for yet I will praise you". That is my prayer tonight.
4 comments:
Continuing to pray for you. I know it can be so hard to be in the waiting game. Thinking of you and trusting in HIS perfect timing. I just KNOW that you are going to be an incredible mama - I can't wait to see His plan unfold!
Your dog is so weird. But I love him b/c you do!
Andy is so cute. I am so glad that you got to spend some good time with him. I don't have a brother, but I always wished I did.
I know this waiting is hard. Like you said, progress is happening, albeit slowly. It is all in God's perfect timing. And every day is a day closer to being a mommy. You'll be the best one ever!
Love you and the Pooks!
LIZ!!! i saw a dog today that reminded me of pooka..and then it made me miss you...
i did a skim of all the posts i've missed (which is about 100%, since i forgot you had a blog) but i just wanted to tell you that you're in my prayers...
when you get pregnant you'll have a powerful story of faith to tell and be an encouragement to other women who find themselves in a similar situation...(plus, think of all the sex you get to have trying) haha i had to say that...
i also think it's hilarious how you loved Mcgyvers flowing hair, and then i saw a picture of you and Jason...his hair is a wee bit different.
you're a blessing in my life and i can't wait to work with you again!! We have SO much to catch up on!!! (i see Daniel tomorrow, which will be weird, since I'm in Ireland, but a nice piece of home nonetheless.)
love you lady! talk to you soon...
Post a Comment