Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We are the proud parents of....

Just ONE new baby. :-)
We saw the baby's heart beat...which was AMAZING. I totally fell in love with my baby right then (not that i didn't care about it before). It looks like a blob, but it is MY adorable little blob. It is 1.08 CM long, so about 1/2 an inch and it is 7 weeks, 3 days old. So, the new due date is July 20th. We are totally thrilled and I am slightly relieved that it is just one, and not two. I know that God would have provided the strength for two, but I am glad to ease into this thing called motherhood.

In other news....here are some pictures from my trip to Colorado:
My 16 year-old brother Jon was in the play "The Music Man". He did a great job and I am SO proud of him.


This is probably one of the cutest kids ever to grace this planet, my niece, Isabella:

This is me and my four brothers:


And lastely, my darling husband put up and decorated our Christmas tree this year. He did a stupendous job:
That's it for tonight!

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's the cutest little blob I've ever seen!

Elizabeth said...

You moved your tree! I like it in the window, and Jason did a great job. I decorated everything all by my lonesome.

I love that little blob and I can't wait for July 20th. I think you may need a friend in the delivery room. . .