Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I love this man...
Here is my sweet husband...dead asleep at his laptop tonight. He has been putting in so much effort with work and his grad program. He gets up early to get stuff done at work, and then he comes home as soon as he can from work and spends time with both Obi and I. He is a good provider, a huge encouragement, a leader in our home, a fantastic dad, and my best friend. We are counting down the weeks (only 7.8 weeks left!) till he is done with grad school. What an accomplishment. I am so very proud of him. He is setting goals left and right and is achieving them! Am I a luckly/blessed girl or what? I don't thank him enough for all that he does for our little family. He is the shiznit! (I am pretty sure that is like saying he is "the bomb" only better!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that what shiznit means!
Post a Comment